I have been very busy with special orders and trying to establish my etsy website (beadie.etsy.com). I've also been busy finding new venues to carry my jewelry. You can find me at Tea Squares Boutique in beautiful downtown Bowling Green, KY and hopefully soon you will also find me in a couple different boutiques in Port Charlotte Florida. I am currently working on expanding into that area.. Gotta love beach towns! If you are a handmade seller or if you are a boutique looking to carry handmade items, check out this new website  http://sourcinghandmade.com/ . They are a unique company that markets handmade artists and their items to boutiques across the country who are looking for new and fresh merchandise. Such a great idea that streamlines the process of connecting boutiques with artists and VERY reasonable packages. I plan to do this very soon!